Interconnecting TIBCO Scribe® and Flogo in TCI
This workshop ran on February 26, 2020. Please see the resources section for a recording of the workshop and the slide deck.
In this workshop you'll learn about how to interconnect two capabilities of TIBCO Cloud Integration - Scribe (TCI Connect) and Flogo (TCI Develop). We'll review the functionality of both TIBCO Scribe and Flogo, and highlight when to use which tool. The workshop will present several patterns for moving passing data between Scribe and Flogo, as well as examples. We'll make a recording available after it's finished, as well as the slides.
See the main workshop page for other sessions.
- TCI account with admin access
- Comparison of TIBCO Scribe and Flogo
- Architecture and design philosophy
- User personas
- Patterns for interconnecting
- Request Reply
- 3rd Party Data Store
- TIBCO Scribe calling Flogo
- Flogo calling TIBCO Scribe
- Using the TIBCO Scribe platform API
- Q & A