The purpose of the document (Download pdf file from resources) and the supporting files package (Download zip file from resources) is to provide a guide to install, configure, and run TIBCO Enterprise Message Service? in Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) environment without requiring a shared storage device. In place of a shared storage device a persisted SSD volume will be used and EMS high availability will still be provided by leveraging HA via Kubernetes.
The document will outline:
- Configuring the Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) for TIBCO Enterprise Message Service (EMS).
- Configuring an Amazon Elastic Container Registry (ECR) for the Docker® image registry
- Creating a Docker® image embedding EMS and hosting it on ECR
- Configuring and creating EMS Kubernetes containers based on the EMS Docker image
- TIBCO Enterprise Message Service 8.5.1 or later
- TIBCO FTL 6.x or later
- Docker Community/Enterprise Edition should be most recent version
- Kubernetes 1.16 or newer
- CentOS 7.5 or newer running as part of the Docker Container