The purpose of the document (Download pdf file from resources) and the supporting files package (Download zip from resources) is to provide a guide to install, configure, and run TIBCO Enterprise Message Service? in Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) environment without requiring a shared storage device. In place of a shared storage device a persisted SSD volume will be used and EMS high availability will still be provided by leveraging HA via Kubernetes.
The document will outline:
- Configuring the Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) for TIBCO EMS
- Creating a EMS Docker® image
- Configuring the Google Container Registry (GCR) for the Docker® image registry, and hosting the EMS Docker image in GCR.
- Configuring and creating Kubernetes containers based on the Docker images for EMS
- TIBCO Enterprise Message Service 8.5.1 or later
- TIBCO FTL 6.x or later
- Docker Community/Enterprise Edition should be most recent version
- Kubernetes 1.16 or newer
- CentOS 7.5 or newer running as part of the Docker Container