Introducing the all-new TIBCO Community site!

For current users, please click "Sign In" to reset your password and access the enhanced features. If you're a first-time visitor, we extend a warm welcome—click "Sign Up" to become a part of the TIBCO Community!

If you're seeking alternative community sites, explore ibi, Jaspersoft, and Spotfire.

We have recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Error to send mails - domain contains illegal character in string

Hello all, could some one face this kind of error I'm not a expert on this and I asking to experts here.

Appreciate any help. Tks in advance.

After upgrade to 5.10 BW I'm facing this error when BW send email notification. The Illegal character is "_" underscore. I'm using internal subdomain to send this emails with contains "@server-xxxx_TibcoCAFF.xxx

Looking at some foruns they mentioned that I should edit some exception java file witch I don't know where is it and what should I do.

BW-MAIL-100033

error building mail message. Cause: javax.mail.internet.addressException: domain contains illegal character in string

xml says

Error building mail message. Cause: javax.mail.internet.AddressException: Domain contains illegal character is string "servername@domain-internal_Monitor"

BW-MAIL-100033

activiyErrors

any suggestions