FTL quick start guide problem

Peter Geerts 2

Hi,

I recently installed ftl 6.5 community edition on win 10. (and set all of the directories in the path variable)

Now trying to follow-up on the quick start guide :https://community.tibco.com/wiki/tibco-ftlr-quick-start-guides

starting a server and executing the first example withtibftlrecv localhost:8080 and tibftlsend work without problems.

However when try to runtibrecvex -c 10 -d myDr -e tibrecv-persistentendpoint localhost:8080 and its counterpart I get error messages as follows:

10-28 14:57:12.838 warn rscl: Realm not responding at localhost:8080 ([Get Application (tibsend): application 'tibsend' does not exist] failed).

2020-10-29 12:28:20.411 warn rscl: Realm not responding at localhost:8080 ([Get Application (tibrecv): application 'tibrecv' does not exist] failed).

I have seen that in the directory structure underneath ftl6.5 there is a tibrecv.exe but it looks like it is not recognized/resolved as such

Can someone please assist

• 4 months later...

As the error describes, the applicationstibsend andtibrecv have not been created in the realm config.

To resolve the issue, either create these applications from the realm UI, or with tibsendex and tibrecvex specify the name of an existing application for example 'default'