Error building BWCE Application in Openshift

Luis Tadeo

Hi,

I'm using BWCE for the first time, the company DEVOPS team have pipelines in Jenkins to build applications.

We are trying to build and run BWCE applications with IBM MQin Openshift, but are receiving an error.

BWCE version is 2.5.3

Openshift version is3.11.200

The Application use IBM MQ plugin (container),TIB_bwmq_8.7.0_v5_bwce-runtime.zip with IBM OSGI JARcom.ibm.mq.osgi.java_9.2.1.0.jar zipped as tibco indicates here:https://docs.tibco.com/pub/bwmq/8.7.0/doc/html/GUID-906D11D5-8815-476A-A...

Sorry, I don'thave access to the pipelines to include here.

And this is the error when building App:

ERROR: Application [com.tibco.bw.palette.mq.model;singleton] is not supported in TIBCO BusinessWorks Container Edition. Convert this application to TIBCO BusinessWorks Container Edition using TIBCO Business Studio Container Edition. Refer Conversion Guide for more details.

The Deployment Profile in BWCEis set to Container, I don't understand why the message "Convert this application to TIBCO BusinessWorks Container Edition using TIBCO Business Studio Container Edition".

AmI missing something in my EAR or in the IBM Plugin

I hope some one can help me.

• 3 months later...

Have you run your bwce application docker image on Docker

It seems to be not related with Openshift.

Double check whether your application deployment target is docker or not.

https://docs.tibco.com/pub/bwce/2.6.3/doc/html/Default.htm#app-dev-guide...

If the deployment target is set to container, somesingleton activities will not shown on pallete.