Introducing the all-new TIBCO Community site!

For current users, please click "Sign In" to reset your password and access the enhanced features. If you're a first-time visitor, we extend a warm welcome—click "Sign Up" to become a part of the TIBCO Community!

If you're seeking alternative community sites, explore ibi, Jaspersoft, and Spotfire.

Jump to content

TIBCO-BW-WSDL-CACHE-500008 error while running BW6 locally.


Recommended Posts

Hi.

I'm having a problem running a BW6 6.3.3 application locally. The error returned is:

TIBCO-BW-WSDL-CACHE-500008: [bundleentry://21.fwk1468177767/Service%20Descriptors/BillingSystemQueryAPI.wsdl]: no xsd for this imported location [bundleentry://21.fwk1468177767/Schemas/redacted/queryRelatedTypes.xsd] with targetnamespace [http://redacted.com/redactedAPI/]

TheBillingSystemQueryAPI.wsdl references the queryRelatesTypes.xsd as well as other xsds. These xsd files in turn reference other xsd files.

I've added the queryRelatedTypes.xsd into the Dependencies list, but this does not resolve the error.

The projects validates perfectly and I see all types when designin process and mapping into the input of the Invoke step in the process.

Best Regards,

lafur

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi.

I'll have to recreate the project since I've been trying to go about this with using another service that has a simpler WSDL/XSD definitions (everything is contained in the WSDL file.)

Unfortunetly I've hit yet another error that I can't seem to solve :(

TIBCO-BW-WSDL-CACHE-500007: Unable to resolve imported wsdl ref: importer = [bundleentry://375.fwk1468177767/Processes/evaluation/api/v1/customers.bwp]; importee tns [http://siminn.is/BillingServices/CommonBillingServices/v3]; importee location = [null]

The locations is specified in the Dependencies tab in the Process properties so why it's not finding the importee location is beyond me :s

Attached is the application and app module that I'm trying to make work. This is such a trivial thing so getting errors while doing this is beyond infuriating :(

 

Best Regards,

Olafur

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello,

I stumbled upon the same error TIBCO-BW-WSDL-CACHE-500008 while debugging an application with SOAP Reference Binding. I wanted to add some XSD imports to the WSDL, coming from 3rd-party, to be able to resolve all the W3.org, etc. namespaces in order to somehow enable WS-Addressing, feature which does not seem to be natively supported in BW, but the party required. The WSDL and all the XSDs validated fine, but debugger always failed with "no xsd for this imported location..." error.

Eventually I removed all the XSD imports, leaving only those directly refered to by parts/elements/schemas... in the WSDL and then it worked.

Regards

Benedikt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...