Duplicates sometimes created within a Fetch block

Charles Spring

My map both reads and writes from Salesforce. It is a process that starts with an Outbound message called by an Opportunity. In the map, it first creates a Sales Order(which is a custom object in the Accounting Seed package). Then there is a Fetch call that gets all the Opportunity Line Items (Opportunity Products) and creates Sales Order Lines. It works fine individually and in small batches, even with very large number of Line Items. But when I have done a batch change to 30 or more Opportunities, causing them all to call the Outbound message at the same time, most work fine, but each time, several of the Opportunities end up with each line item creating 2 Sales Order Lines. So the Sales Order ends up with twice as many lines as the Opportunity.

I have added a Lookup to find if the Sales Order Line already exists and skip over the Create block, if it does exist. That check prevents duplicates if re-running later due to an error part way through processing, but that check is not preventing these duplicates that are created are part of the initial run of the map.

The Create Sales Order Line block was set to "Process this Operation in batches", but even when I turned that off, the same behavior continued.

The Execution History shows success. Most of the duplicate Sales Order Lines are created the same minute as each other, but there was one case where the duplicate batch was created 2 minutes later.

Any suggestions