How to pass Manually selected values to R script where some values are coming from data base.

vishu Tyagi

Hi Team,

I have a R script which is calculating similarity value for the parts and we are parseing the values throughCustom Expression. This R script is running the Formula (intersection/Total). For one single part we have multiple specification .So when we search a part we have specification for the part and compare these values to each part to get the result for each part available in data base. have intersetion for 2 parts Specification and divide by total of specification.

I have Parts and their Specification so we are calculating the Specification Similarity for the part withthe help of R script. Now i've requirement if any part does not have specification so we allow user to enter Specification and those specification need to pass through R script and calculate the result for similarity. while passing the manual specification value to R script i'm getting error. So can we pass a calculated column value to the R script and How to define the condition to get the values only when they are not available in Database.

Part Specification

Part A A1, A2,A3,A5,A6, B1, B2

Part B A1,A2,A3, B1,B2

Formula : (Intersection/Total of Specification)

Now we have Part C and that does not have spec how to pass the Specification values into R script