Is it possible to add loading screen in Angular.js when waiting for a response from service

Emily Timmerman

I am currently using Angular.js with AMX BPM 4.3. The problem that I am facing is that it calls a service and there is a delay. I would like to place a loading screen whilst this service call is being executed on Angular.js level. When the button is clicked the user returns to the form they were on and only when the service call is successful it will continue to the next form.Would itbe possible to add a loading screen without changing anything on AMX BPM side

I have tried to trigger a loading screen in Angular.js when a service call is made, but this event trigger doesnt get loaded until after the event, which is of no help. In the end the loading screen doesnt appear because it happens after and the new form appears. I have looked into the documentation of what TIBCO has to offer but from what I can see you can't grab the event of when something is clicked and when something is taking too long load.

TIBCO AMX BPM is not the most user friendly forms and it is not the easiest to add a loading screen to it or at all. Preferably I would like it on Angular.js level because this will limit the impact.

I am not too sure how to approach this. Any help would be great/ suggestions!