Introducing the all-new TIBCO Community site!

For current users, please click "Sign In" to reset your password and access the enhanced features. If you're a first-time visitor, we extend a warm welcome—click "Sign Up" to become a part of the TIBCO Community!

If you're seeking alternative community sites, explore ibi, Jaspersoft, and Spotfire.

Jump to content

Scribe Workbench : Failed to initialize the internal database: Error retrieving the product id from the db


Manoj Chaurasia

Recommended Posts

  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

This happened to me after a network issue caused the SQL server to stop. Restarting the service (which is named "SQLServer (SCRIBE)" in my installation) let the app launch. If you aren't sure how to restart a service, restarting the machine would do it (the service would start automatically).

A couple months later, I got a similar error, but in this case we had recently updated everything to TLS 1.2. When I opened up InternalDB.exe, I saw under "Data Source" that ScribeInternal_MS was selected, but right below it was ScribeInternal_MS_TLS12. Selected that, and everything worked again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...