Does Swagger doc generated from TIBCO BW 5.13(5.x) REST service can be converted as IO Doc in TIBCO Mashery

venky b

Hi,

i have generated swagger doc using tibco BW 5.13 and i want to use same swagger doc to be exposed on TIBCO Mashery. even though Mashery has provided tool to convert swagger doc to IO doc but the swagger which i generated with bw 5.13 is not working. can anyone suggests what needs to be done

Hi Andy,

yes BW 5 producing Swagger 1.2 version. here is the sample swagger doc generated from BW 5.13. Could you please let me know is there any work around to solve this issue

{"apis":[{"operations":[{"consumes":["application/json"],"produces":["application/json"],"responseMessages":[{"code":"200","message":""}],"parameters":[{"name":"ReqID","paramType":"header","required":true,"type":"string","allowMultiple":false},{"name":"StreetName","paramType":"query","required":true,"type":"string","allowMultiple":false},{"name":"CityName","paramType":"query","required":true,"type":"string","allowMultiple":false},{"name":"ZipCode","paramType":"query","required":true,"type":"string","allowMultiple":false},{"name":"body","paramType":"body","required":false,"type":"string","allowMultiple":false}],"nickname":"Method1","method":"POST","summary":"","notes":"","type":"string","authorizations":[]}],"path":"/TestResource"}],"apiVersion":"1.0","swaggerVersion":"1.2","basePath":"http://localhost:9094","resourcePath":"/TestResource"}

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...