Introducing the all-new TIBCO Community site!

For current users, please click "Sign In" to reset your password and access the enhanced features. If you're a first-time visitor, we extend a warm welcome—click "Sign Up" to become a part of the TIBCO Community!

If you're seeking alternative community sites, explore ibi, Jaspersoft, and Spotfire.

Some projects in workspace not showing on "Select Dependency" when Adding Dependency

Sharad Honavar

Hello,

Quite new to the product. When I do an Add Dependency either through the pom.xml or the menu item, it brings up the "Select Dependency" dialog, where I enter the Pattern com.apps.abc.. , where all my projects are defined. But it only shows a subset of the projects in my workspace, regardless of wheter the added from/to project is a Liveview project or Streambase. I tried rebuiliding the Workspace local repository in the Maven View but it did nothelp. This prevents me from importing interfacies/schemas etc from those projects.

Thank You

I could add the the dependency after correcting the artifactID in the POM file which did not match project name(I must have given it a different ArtifactID than the project name at creation), but now it does not show up in  Add Imports from another project to which this dependency was added. I rebuilt the indices.