My IBM ODBC Connector inserts blank records during an update/insert. Updates work fine. How can I fix this?

Russell Skovera

My flow reads information from Dynamics CRM using a Query. I map 2 Fields and perform an insert/update using an ODBC connector. The ODBC connector I am using on the TCI agent is the IBM iseries supplied ODBC driver. I currently have an on-prem version of Insight using the same driver and it is working fine. According to the Trace logs I generated from the TCI agent, the Values are being passed from Cloud to the ODBC driver.

I also have a case logged on this. I am working with my network Admin to generate some ODBC trace logs from the IBM side. per the Tech's request. He also verified that the values are being passed to the ODBC driver.

I am using the same USERID on the IBM side that i am using for the current on-prem version.

I currently have on-prem Insight using the IBM supplied iseries ODBC driver. Insight is being deprecated. We are moving to Tibco Cloud. I am using the same IBM supplied Driver that we are currently using for Insight, Insight works fine for all of my current DTS scripts.

All of the Flows I have created reading from DB2 and writing to CRM work fine on cloud. The issue i am having is inserting into DB2 from CRM using Tibco cloud. Updates to existing data work fine.