Where can i find emsstatslogger 3.1 version download, i was able to find emsstatslogger 3.0.

samyak k

Hi, Emsstatslogger, along with GEMMs, have been deprecated. TIBCO Messaging now offers Msgmon, which uses Garfana for the dashboards and Influxdb for retention. Msgmon can be downloaded from eDelivery, and is available to any customer with a valid TIBCO Messaging subscription.

Msgmon supports EMS, Apache Pulsar, and Apache Kafka.

Thank you for the response, I successfully deployed emsmon for my ems server.

Out of 4 ems grafana dashboards, one dashboard has no data upon checking i noticed ems_queue table has not been created in the influx db ems database, Is this a known bug or am i missing something.

Hi,

I have deployed emsmon image in aks , i am getting below error from pod logs , grafana server is up , influx is up on the pod and accessible , not sure why this error is being thrown.Did i miss something , i followed the document How_to_Configure_TIBCO_Msgmon_EMS_on_Kubernetes.pdf from community

Starting msgmon

TIBCO Messaging Monitoring: 1.0.1.5

Starting EMS msgmon

openjdk version "1.8.0_362"

OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_362-b08)

OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.362-b08, mixed mode)

ERROR  [grafana.py:150] Grafana Datasource HTTP-Post: HTTPConnectionPool(host='localhost', port=3000): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/datasources (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7fecff4e1f60>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused',))

ERROR  [grafana.py:165] Grafana Folders HTTP-Get: HTTPConnectionPool(host='localhost', port=3000): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/folders (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7fecff4e15f8>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused',))

@TIB_VERSION_STR@: TIBCO Messaging Monitoring - TIBCO EMS Plugin

Did you change anything in the create script or the yaml files? I just built an image, and brought EMS 10.2 and Msgmon up with Docker, and everything started fine. I am not getting the errors your are seeing.

Starting msgmon 

Starting EMS msgmon 

Hi ,

Thanks for the response .

I didn't do any changes in yaml or scripts, created image and tried docker . Getting same issue.

docker run  tibmsgmonems -e _GRAFANA_PORT="3000" -e _GRAFANA_USERNAME=admin -e _GRAFANA_PASSWORD=admin -e _INFLUX_PORT="8086" -e _INFLUX_USERNAME=admin -e _INFLUX_PASSWORD=admin -e _EMS_START="true" -e _EMS_VERSION="10.1" -e _EMS_NUMBER="1" -e _EMS_USERNAME_1=admin -e _EMS_PASSWORD_1="" -e _EMS_URL_1=192.168.0.127:7222 -e JAVA_HOME=/user -p 3000:3000

Starting msgmon

Starting EMS msgmon

ERROR  [grafana.py:150] Grafana Datasource HTTP-Post: HTTPConnectionPool(host='localhost', port=3000): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/datasources (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7f1f64afbd68>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused',))

ERROR  [grafana.py:165] Grafana Folders HTTP-Get: HTTPConnectionPool(host='localhost', port=3000): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/folders (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7f1f64afb160>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused',))