I'm getting 'Object Reference not set to an instance of an object' when my Tibco BW 5.15 process is deployed to Tibco Admin. When I run in local designer(which is on the same Windows Server) I get expected response from my Soap Request Reply Activity.

Sean Blackmon 2

I have a Tibco BW 5.15 process that uses a SOAP Request Reply activity to send request to a client. When I submit request through my local Designer that is running on Windows Server, I get back the desired response. When I deploy this same code to Tibco Admin (which is on the same server) I get back 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object'. Has anyone ever faced this issue before?

Hello Kurian,

I have enabled SSL debugging and see this error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<defaultFaultElement><faultcode>a:InternalServiceFault</faultcode><faultstring>Object reference not set to an instance of an object.</faultstring><detail><ExceptionDetail xmlns="http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/System.ServiceModel" xmlns:i="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><HelpLink i:nil="true"/><InnerException i:nil="true"/><Message>Object reference not set to an instance of an object.</Message><StackTrace>  at HM.ClientRelationship.Service.ClientRelationshipService.GetClientRelationships(String socialSecurityNumber) in E:ADOAgents1_work779sSourceHM.ClientRelationship.ServiceClientRelationshipService.svc.cs:line 117

at SyncInvokeGetClientRelationships(Object , Object[] , Object[] )

at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs)

at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc)

at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc)

at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage11(MessageRpc& rpc)

at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)</StackTrace><Type>System.NullReferenceException</Type></ExceptionDetail></detail></defaultFaultElement>

I use the same Ready API project to submit the request for both my local designer and Tibco Admin. I'm actually sending a SSN via SSL.

The attachment is what I see in the logs after SSL debug is enabled.

Thanks,

Sean Blackmon