How to load multiple .csv files using Tibco Patterns FastLoad Activy into Tibco patterns server.

Jatin Chavan 2

I have 4 .csv files and i want to upload these 4 files into Tibco Patterns server.

The best option to load .csv to tibco patterns server is using FastLoad activity. But the issue i m facing is that i m not able to load multiple files.

Only the first file is getting loaded, and i m alwaysgetting "com.netrics.Netrics.NetricsException: 44 Record already exists" no matter how many records are present in the second file. (My second file has only 2 records, still i m getting 44 Record already exist.)

Also the records in second file are different and unique than from the first file.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

"com.netrics.Netrics.NetricsException: 44 Record already exists" - This means that you are trying to load the same records/file again into the patterns server.

Solution:

We can use the InitialKey parameter here for defining the start of the record. This is an optional field and is used when LeadingKey is not set and to specify the starting key number. If you leave this field

blank it defaults to generating a sequence number starting with 0.

First, put thePatterns FastLoad Operationsin loop and for every loop we can define InitialKey as the starting record of the current loop. This will make sure in every iteration new records are populated.

Thanks.