PHP extension and Webadministration for Tibco EMS

Manoj Chaurasia

• 9 years later...

Step 1 : I've downloaded the package from github.Step 2 : Extracted that folder /var/www/html/tibcoStep 3: In the same directory i run the command "phpize"

Output :

Configuring for:PHP Api Version:         20170718Zend Module Api No:      20170718Zend Extension Api No:   320170718

Step 4 : Run the command ./configure --with-tibco=/opt/tibco/ems/clients/c it's running getting below output .

checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grepchecking for egrep... /bin/grep -Echecking for a sed that does not truncate output... /bin/sedchecking for cc... ccchecking whether the C compiler works... yeschecking for C compiler default output file name... a.outchecking for suffix of executables... checking whether we are cross compiling... nochecking for suffix of object files... ochecking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yeschecking whether cc accepts -g... yeschecking for cc option to accept ISO C89... none neededchecking how to run the C preprocessor... cc -Echecking for icc... nochecking for suncc... nochecking whether cc understands -c and -o together... yeschecking for system library directory... libchecking if compiler supports -R... nochecking if compiler supports -Wl,-rpath,... yeschecking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnuchecking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnuchecking target system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnuchecking for PHP prefix... /usrchecking for PHP includes... -I/usr/include/php/20170718 -I/usr/include/php/20170718/main -I/usr/include/php/20170718/TSRM -I/usr/include/php/20170718/Zend -I/usr/include/php/20170718/ext -I/usr/include/php/20170718/ext/date/libchecking for PHP extension directory... /usr/lib/php/20170718checking for PHP installed headers prefix... /usr/include/php/20170718checking if debug is enabled... nochecking if zts is enabled... nochecking for re2c... noconfigure: WARNING: You will need re2c 0.13.4 or later if you want to regenerate PHP parsers.checking for gawk... gawkchecking for Tibco JMS support... yes, sharedconfigure: error: Cannot find Tibco JMS header files under /opt/tibco/ems/clients/c. Note that the Tibco JMS client c library is not bundled with php!

Step 5 :After that i'm running the command make it's failing

make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.

i saw the file like Makefile.global ,Makefile.fragments and Makefile.objects.Please let me know what i missed in thissystem details :

PHP         : /usr/bin/php PHP_SAPI    : cliPHP_VERSION : 7.2.22-1+ubuntu18.04.1+deb.sury.org+1ZEND_VERSION: 3.2.0PHP_OS      : Linux - Linux emb-ban-407 4.15.0-20-generic #21-Ubuntu SMP Tue Apr 24 06:16:15 UTC 2018 x86_64INI actual  : /etc/php/7.2/cli/php.ini