I had a DTS to insert product entities into Dynamics 365 Online. This as been working fine as far as I know. However, now that we have been upgraded to Version 9, I can't figure out how to get the insert working!

Len Ott

When I turn on Tracing, I see:

[05/01/2018 16:06:37.115][0x1530] 05/01/2018 16:06:37 (Adapter for Dynamics 365 and CRM) Object Serialization Error: Unable to write Scribe.DynamicsCrm5.Adapter.CrmDatabase.CrmService.RetrieveMultipleParameters data to the trace file due to the following error:

Type 'Scribe.DynamicsCrm5.Adapter.CrmDatabase.CrmService.RetrieveMultipleParameters' cannot be serialized. Consider marking it with the DataContractAttribute attribute, and marking all of its members you want serialized with the DataMemberAttribute attribute.If the type is a collection, consider marking it with the CollectionDataContractAttribute.See the Microsoft .NET Framework documentation for other supported types.

Although this happens on many of the operations, so probably not the issue

I have tried entering the record as a draft record, that seems to work. But I can't even update it to 'published' (StateCode = Active, StatusCode = Active).

How can I publish a product entity now

Len

• 8 months later...