Introducing the all-new TIBCO Community site!

For current users, please click "Sign In" to reset your password and access the enhanced features. If you're a first-time visitor, we extend a warm welcome—click "Sign Up" to become a part of the TIBCO Community!

If you're seeking alternative community sites, explore ibi, Jaspersoft, and Spotfire.

Stored procs not running on Business studio and the our bpm runtime

Hi I have an issue i am trying to run a stored procedure from a database activity task and when i deploy its throwing an error.

I tried to run it from business studio and its also throwing an error there.

When i run it on the db itself it works. may you please point me in the rught direction as to what might be wrong

The error on the bpm logs is: Exception Cause is [null] Exception Message is [1] Exception Stack is [java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1 at com.tibco.bx.extension.database.core.JDBCCommon.getActivityParameters(JDBCCommon.java:3440) at com.tibco.bx.extension.database.core.JDBCCallActivity.setConfigParms(JDBCCallActivity.java:124) at com.tibco.bx.extension.database.core.DatabaseTaskActivity.doWork(DatabaseTaskActivity.java:177) at com.tibco.bx.extension.database.core.DatabaseTaskActivity.eval(DatabaseTaskActivity.java:106) at com.tibco.bx.core.behaviors.activity.BxExtensionBehavior.doEval(BxExtensionBehavior.java:163) at com.tibco.bx.core.behaviors.activity.BxActivityBaseBehavior.eval(BxActivityBaseBehavior.java:913) at com.tibco.bx.core.behaviors.activity.BxActivityBaseBehavior.eval(BxActivityBaseBehavior.java:1) at com.tibco.pvm.infra.api.impl.util.director.IpmEventDirectorBase.handleModelEvent(IpmEventDirectorBase.java:232) at com.tibco.pvm.infra.api.impl.util.director.IpmEventDirectorBase.handleEvent(IpmEventDirectorBase.java:113) at com.tibco.pvm.infra.support.work.impl.WorkItemAbstract.execute(WorkItemAbstract.java:206) at com.tibco.pvm.db.persist.services.engine.IdbSTWorkRunnable.doWorkBlock(IdbSTWorkRunnable.java:134) at com.tibco.pvm.infra.services.engine.impl.STWorkRunnable.run(STWorkRunnable.java:54) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) ]

and on Business studio it says: The value is not set for the parameter number 1.

• 9 months later...