Migrate Data and Process instance from One BPM Server to another

Nakul Detroja 4

Hi

Is there any documentation or method possible to migrate active workflows, process instance and data from one BPM server to another BPM server

I am working with a scenario where business wants to move there BPM server to totally new machine with new version of linux OS, and they want to copy/migrate active instances from current server to new server.

If anyone can provide me document or let me know any possible way to approach this requirement it will be helpful.

Thanks

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey ,

Is the requirement around to only Migrate AMX-BPMEnterprise server Or the whole connected infrastructure like EMS and Database

Both are possible and have been done successfully for bunch of scenarios but incur a decent amount of planning.

One thing to note here is that there are exhaustive list of steps to be done considering DB/messaging as well whole filesystems needs to be moved from 1 set of machines to another.

There are other scenarios also wherein the OS family itself would change like SUSE Linux to REDHAT and that too works .

If only AMX Enterprise needs to be ported or migrated its easier and requires lesser time based on BPM footprint.

Regards,

jtamboli