Problem with Fetch block

Don Panek

Hi All.

A client is having a very odd problem with fetch block in a map.

Here is scenario - the connection is D365

Fetch appointments where owner = x and actualclosedate > yesterday -1day and actualclosedate < yesterday +1 day (trying to generate a report that pulls all appointments closed on yesterday. When I look at debug, the queries all look right, yet the fetch only returns 1 record when there are actually 4 in D365

An advanced find in D365 for appointments where owner = x and actualclosedate = yesterday yields 4 records as it should.

Anyone have any similar issues Apparently using the formula of actualclosedate = yesterday doesnt work, hence the greater than and less than

Seems like no matter what formula we use the result of the fetch is not accurate.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Don

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

While troubleshooting / debugging your formulas/filters, you could try adding a rough filter date range such as all closedates older than "yesterday-1day" and withing your FETCH block loop, you can fine tune your filter by using an IF block that furthers filter out the exact date range that you need for your target mapping operations(Create / Delete/ Update etc).

PS: I would like to apologize to who ever answer this really is. We have a new tool to move comments to answers and visa versa. The real answerer answered in a comment. I went to move it to answers. But I now own the answer. Sorry to the real answerer. If you are that person, you can email me, donjohns@tibco.com , and I'll give it back to you.

While troubleshooting / debugging your formulas/filters, you could try adding a rough filter date range such as all closedates youngerthan "yesterday-1day" and withing your FETCH block loop, you can fine tune your filter by using an IF block that furthers filter out the exact date range that you need for your target mapping operations(Create / Delete/ Update etc).

PS. DonJohnson, thanks for the headsup.