Update Block Error

Rob Mitchell

I have an integration that updates a table inside a fetch block.The integration works fine some times and fails with the attached error message.I can run the same integration again with the same data and it will work.Any ideas There are triggers on the table I'm updating but there aren't ant select statements and they only update data in other tables.

Operation failed. Label: Update SOP10200, Name: SOP10200Update, Message: A trigger returned a resultset and/or was running with SET NOCOUNT OFF while another outstanding result set was active.: Error in calling Operation Update at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.UpdatedRowStatusErrors(RowUpdatedEventArgs rowUpdatedEvent, BatchCommandInfo[] batchCommands, Int32 commandCount) at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.UpdatedRowStatus(RowUpdatedEventArgs rowUpdatedEvent, BatchCommandInfo[] batchCommands, Int32 commandCount) at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Update(DataRow[] dataRows, DataTableMapping tableMapping) at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.UpdateFromDataTable(DataTable dataTable, DataTableMapping tableMapping) at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Update(DataTable dataTable) at Scribe.Adapter.Sql.Common.RetryPolicy.ExecuteAction[TResult](Func`1 func, ShouldRetry shouldRetry, Func`2 isTransient, Boolean retryFirstFast, Action`3 onRetrying) at Scribe.Adapter.Sql.Common.Retry.ExecuteAction[TResult](Func`1 func) at Scribe.Adapter.Sql.DataAccess.AdoNetDataAccess.ExecuteUpdateInternal(String tableName, String query, Dictionary`2 rowData, Boolean allowMultipleRows, Boolean forReplication) at Scribe.Adapter.Sql.DataAccess.AdoNetDataAccess.ExecuteUpdate(String tableName, String query, Dictionary`2 rowData, Boolean allowMultipleRows, Boolean forReplication) at Scribe.Adapter.Sql.Operations.UpdateOperation.Execute(OperationInput operationInput)

Hello Rob

Due to the intermittent nature of the error, I would suggest that you open a case with Scribe Support so that we can go over the issue in detail.

When you create the case, I would make sure you upload images in the "Google Docs & Attachments" section that show both where the error occurs, and what the data is supposed to look like when it does work.

Thank you.

• 1 year later...