Replication from MS Dynamics 365/CRM to Azure SQL Database is Nulling all records in some columns

Kevin Anders

I have a Replication solution that uses MS Dynamics 365/CRM as source and Azure SQL Database as target.One of the CRM entities I'm replicating is Invoice; however, the following fields contain data in the source, but are all NULL in the target database table:

accountid

accountidname

contactid

contactidname

Any ideas on why this is happeningThanks very much.

Hello Kevin,

What I would suggest you do is create a new connection to the source endpoint (Leave the old one alone), and import and export one of the maps you're using into a new solution by itself, and see if it can run there. I would like you see if the Query block returns NULLS using the preview tab. If it still pulls back NULLS can you reset the metadata on the connection and then see if that resolves your issue.

If it doesn't, please feel free to create a case with Scribe Support under the navigation section labeled "My Cases" and select 'Open Scribe Online Case'.

Thank you.

Hi Wesley - Since I'm only using Replication, I can't use maps or Query blocks. I did rename the target "invoice" table to "invoiceBAK", and created a new solution that replicates only the Invoice entity from Dynamics 365/CRM to the same target Azure SQL Database. This recreated a target "invoice" table and successfullyprocessed 1292048 records, but I noticed it did not recreatethe primary key on the SCRIBE_ID fields. I'm trying to create the key now (and eventually a few other indexes) because any queries I run against the new invoice table are taking too long to complete.

So I still don't know if the accountid, accountidname, contactid, and contactidname are all NULLS. If I can't create the indexes and query the table, I'll open a case. Thanks for your help.