Hello All, ERROR Message : "The minimum version for an Agent running this Solution is 1.0.1.11316. This selected Agent's version is 1.0.1.9458. Upgrade the Agent or select an up-to-date Agent" Can anyone suggest me i am getting above error message

Manoj Chaurasia

Hello All,

ERROR Message :

"The minimum version for an Agent running this Solution is 1.0.1.11316. This selected Agent's version is 1.0.1.9458. Upgrade the Agent or select an up-to-date Agent"

Can anyone suggest me i am getting above error message on scribe online while running any solution.I havetried to restart online agent couple of times and waiting since couple of weeks.

Initially i thought its some kind of updates going from scribe end so It will fix automatically by scribe team.but its not still i can see the same error message.

Can anyone help me here for this.

Thanks,

Rahul

Hello Rahul,

You are seeing that error because the Scribe On-premise agent has not upgraded to a necessary version to run solutions. What I would suggest you do is first restart the agent's service on the Windows Server where the agent is installed, and if that does not resolve the issue then I would like you to restart the server where the Agent is installed on.

Lastly, if that also does not resolve your issue, please feel free to create a case for Scribe Support on the "My Cases" tab on the Navigation bar above.

Thank you.