Oracle to CRM integration failing with error- ORA-01013: user requested cancel of current operation

Deepak Khule

Oracle to CRM integration failing with error "The following error has occurred in the Oracle Connector: ORA-01013: user requested cancel of current operation " even though the integration is not stopped in between.

The Oracle connectivity is successfully taking place in Connections but while running solution it is failing.

Note: The timeout is infinite for that user account in Oracle

Hello Isaac,

Following are the requested details:

Integration Purpose: The scribe integration retrieves data from Oracle database and load it in CRM. The data is retieved using package that contains SELECT SQL. The query is a join of multiple tables. It runs perfectly fine on database.

Oracle tracing is not enabled. I would need to check with DBA team on this whether it is possible to enable it on database.

An additional information I would like to share. The connection in Scribe for Oracle Database is happening successfully. Even integration is fetching few records and loading it in CRM but it is failing in between. Today, it again failed with following error:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solution

Integration - XXXXXXXXX (Hidden for confidentiality)

Organization

XXXXXXXXXXXXX (Hidden for confidentiality)

Result

The following error has occurred in the Oracle Connector: ORA-01013: user requested cancel of current operation

Records processed

Records failed

Run date

Mon, 18 Feb 2019 11:45:52 GMT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this information helps you to proceed with intial analysis.

Feel free to connect me for any additional information.

Warm Regards,

Deepak Khule