We have recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Using Microsoft Application Insights in BW6 logback.xml

Hello,

I have following exception when I try to use applicationinsights appender in the logback.xml

Exception:

=========

13:43:56,359 |-ERROR in ch.qos.logback.core.joran.action.AppenderAction - Could not create an Appender of type [com.microsoft.applicationinsights.logback.ApplicationInsightsAppender]. ch.qos.logback.core.util.DynamicClassLoadingException: Failed to instantiate type com.microsoft.applicationinsights.logback.ApplicationInsightsAppender

at ch.qos.logback.core.util.DynamicClassLoadingException: Failed to instantiate type com.microsoft.applicationinsights.logback.ApplicationInsightsAppender

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.microsoft.applicationinsights.logback.ApplicationInsightsAppender cannot be found by com.tibco.tpcl.logback_1.1.0.001

I have followed the steps below.

1. I have added applicationinsights-logging-logback-2.3.0.jar to c:tibco_642bw6.4systemshared

2. Updated C:tibco_642bw6.4configdesignlogbacklogback.xml with following appender

my key

Could any one help me to use applicationinsights in our BW6 applications for logging

Thanks in advance!