Angular Material in BPM forms

Ben Dorman 2

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Not sure I understood the question - did you refer to BPM forms as in BPM forms/interfaces/ui in the app-dev or, Tibco Business Studio forms . But, if its former, here are my 2 cents -

1. In my understanding, business components (i.e., inbuilt directives()) already use angular material for their styling/rendering. So, you can certainly (if I understood your question), refer to the version of angula material avaialble in app-cdn.

2. I will go one step further and inform you that - in 4.2, you have option to use light-weight version of the framework, where you can use a different (/latest) version of angular material. However, you won't be able to use the inbuilt components.

So, I think you are planning to use BPM forms (built using Studio) in AppDev (the way Case Manager ment Accelerator has been developed). In that case my answer is - I don't know (Or I didn't try to find it out).

In my earlier answer, I meant - if you don't want to use BPM forms and use custom HTML pages to interact with the tasks, then you can use angular material. (Which is obvious).