Hi team, I wanted ask if anyone have done Service Now integration with CRM system via Scribe system. We are planning to do integration of different records between them.

Manoj Chaurasia

Hi team, we are planning to integrate Service Now system with Dynamic CRM system via Scribe - Online or on premise-we do not know yet. We are using Scribe Insight for many CRM integrations. We will have many customised table for Service Now system for different CRM records integration like Opportunity, Contacts, Companies etc. But when I checked factsheet on Scribe for this connector for Service Now, it seems they are only showing different 4 entities like Request, Incident and Tasks . I would like to know if we design many customized tables in CRM and Service Now system, can we able to integrate the same with all other information Have anyone have finish this kind of integration between Service Now and Dynamic CRM system. If there are any documents available, it would be great. Thanking you for your kind reply..

• 4 weeks later...
Yes, there is a connector for ServiceNow that works with the TIBCO Scribe SaaS application. We have several customers using it, including some of our TIBCO Scribe Insight customers. You will want to contact your TIBCO salesperson to discuss. This link provides more informationhttps://www.scribesoft.com/connectors/servicenow/ to learn more. It says that the connector is distributed by Scribe, but that is changing and it is a connector that you would purchase from a third party certified developer.