We have recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

is it possible to run on the same web server jasperreports 4.1.1 and jasperreports 6.5.1

Branka Blagus 2

I am a java program developer and using your Jasperreports products. Until recently I was using iReport 4.5.1, but now I decided to migrate my reports to Jasperreports 6. 5.1 So, using the Jasperstudio 6.5.1 I migrated some of my reports to the Version 6.5.1. My web applications are runnig on the Tomcat Server version 8.5. My question is: is it possible to run on the same web server jasperreports 4.1.1 and jasperreports 6.5.1 I have noticed that if I start report using jasperreports 6.5.1 after starting tomcat server, then it is not possible to run the reports using jasperreports 4.1.1. The error i get is: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRRuntimeException: Could not load the following font: pdfFontName: Helvetica pdfEncoding: Identity-H isPdfEmbedded : false at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporter.getFont(JRPdfExporter.java:2340) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporter.getChunk(JRPdfExporter.java:2123) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporter.getPhrase(JRPdfExporter.java:2092) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.SimplePdfTextRenderer.getPhrase(SimplePdfTextRenderer.java:64) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.SimplePdfTextRenderer.render(SimplePdfTextRenderer.java:73) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporter.exportText(JRPdfExporter.java:2453) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporter.exportElements(JRPdfExporter.java:1109) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporter.exportPage(JRPdfExporter.java:1068) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporter.exportReportToStream(JRPdfExporter.java:932) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.export.JRPdfExporter.exportReport(JRPdfExporter.java:552) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperExportManager.exportToPdfStream(JasperExportManager.java:196) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperExportManager.exportReportToPdfStream(JasperExportManager.java:533) The other reports that are using Jasperreports 6.5.1 are working fine. Do you have any advice Best regards Branka Blagus