Query/Delete Lookup Table Values using Scribe Platform API Connector

Manoj Chaurasia

I built a solution that uses the Scribe Platform API Connector to query a Lookup Table. It loops through every value and checks if Value 2 is older than a certain date. If so, it uses the Scribe Platform API Connector again to delete the lookup table value. At first I was getting an API rate limit error (I was exceeding the 60 API calls per minute). So I added a 3 second Sleep block using the Scribe Labs Tools Connector. Now, after 100 records are processed, I'm getting a Fatal Error (A task was cancelled.)

Here are the details of the error:

Source Entity:LookupTableValue

Error title:Error in calling Operation Delete

Error description:Operation failed.Label: Delete LookupTableValue, Name: LookupTableValueDelete, Message: A task was canceled.: Error in calling Operation Deleteat System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Scribe.Connector.ScribeApi.Http.SingleMediaTypeHttpClient.<SendMediaContentAsync>d__10`2.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Scribe.Connector.ScribeApi.ScribeApiClient.<GetLookupTableValueAsync>d__53.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Scribe.Connector.ScribeApi.ScribeApiQueryExecutor.<GetLookupTableValues>d__20.MoveNext() at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection) at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) at Scribe.Connector.ScribeApi.ScribeApiOperationExecutor.<DeleteLookupTableValueAsync>d__21.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Scribe.Connector.ScribeApi.ScribeApiOperationExecutor.<ExecuteOperation>d__7`2.MoveNext()