Statistics Logger for TIBCO Enterprise - How to convert CSV file to Prometheus data

Rohit Jangid

I have used this Service it worked fine. It's a great tool which creates amazing grafana dashboard. I used the Prometheus data source. Actually, all worked fine in our DEV server, but in production, we don't have access to install and configure Prometheus and grafana. Just I'm able to run EmsStasLogger.java file and create the CSV log files. Is there any way by which from this csv file we can create the same Prometheus data. I am able to copy these production CSV files to my dev server where I have configured grafana and prometheus. It would be a great help if you can show me any way to deal with this problem.

• 4 months later...
Awesome! The CSV file I am converting has 371 columns and conversion only takes 1.8 seconds. I previously used Apache POI, but was hitting RAM limitations. Or the process would take 10+ minutes (which I believe is a major bug due to the library attempting to autosize all of the columns based on content.) I evaluated three different CSV-to-XLSX command line programs and they all had the same bug. (CoolUtils was the first company to fix it and respond.)

• 6 months later...