I am trying to use the "REST Dispatch and Reply" activity in REST/JSON plugin for BW.

Manoj Chaurasia

I am trying to use the "REST Dispatch and Reply" activity in REST/JSON plugin for BW. I have set up a simple process to bind to the activity. When I attempt to run it in the tester and access it from a web browser I only get a 404 response along the lines of, "Make sure the service is available on the server side!" I see the process start up when the web request is made from my browser in tibco and it completes successfully.

This also happens when I try to call one of the "bank services" that were included in the "invoke partner" example project included with the plugin in the "bw/plugins/restjson/examples" folder.

I am missing a step to make them accessible from my browser

Any tips or suggestions would be helpful.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
No idea whether this has been resolved. I opted for the route of using httpReceiver with dynamic routing based on the URI (using the plugin purely for rendering/parsing json). The rest/json plugin for BW5 feels like a bit of a hack of the BW6 plugin to be honest. I prefer the way BW6 manages these types of bindings as its cleaner and better integrated

• 3 years later...