Introducing the all-new TIBCO Community site!

For current users, please click "Sign In" to reset your password and access the enhanced features. If you're a first-time visitor, we extend a warm welcome—click "Sign Up" to become a part of the TIBCO Community!

If you're seeking alternative community sites, explore ibi, Jaspersoft, and Spotfire.

In a BW project, using designer, when i validate individual resources they don't throw up an exception but when i validate the whole project for deployment it throws up this error

In a BW project, using designer, when i validate individual resources they don't throw up an exception but when i validate the whole project for deployment it throws up this error -

at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1937)at com.tibco.ae.designerapi.RootFolder.validateForDeployment(RootFolder.java:640)at com.tibco.ae.designerapi.AEResourceUtils.validateForDeployment(AEResourceUtils.java:1972)at com.tibco.ae.tools.designer.actions.ValidateProjectAction.runValidation(ValidateProjectAction.java:160)at com.tibco.ae.tools.designer.actions.ValidateProjectAction.runValidation(ValidateProjectAction.java:93)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)at com.tibco.util.Trampoline.invoke(Trampoline.java:166)at com.tibco.ui.BusyWait.run(BusyWait.java:424)at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

It's a very small project without any adapters, processes but only some schemas. We use it to build our library.

Any guidance to get rid of this validation error is appreciated.

• 5 years later...