Introducing the all-new TIBCO Community site!

For current users, please click "Sign In" to reset your password and access the enhanced features. If you're a first-time visitor, we extend a warm welcome—click "Sign Up" to become a part of the TIBCO Community!

If you're seeking alternative community sites, explore ibi, Jaspersoft, and Spotfire.

Does anyone here have tested a TIBCO Business Connect project like this:

Hi,

Does anyone here have tested a TIBCO Business Connect project like this:TIBCO BW -> TIBCO BC -> System (Via WS)

I have expereienced testing the "inbound" flows wherein TIBCO BW is receiving the TIBCO BC messages but not the other way around. I have the WSDL for the WS between TIBCO BC -> System, but I'm clueless on where this should be uploaded/used. I'm thinking if I can use the WSDL in SOAP-UI and setup a mock service for it. Will the mockservice trigger if I send the message to TIBCO BC (using Designer) Btw, this is supposed to be a synchronous flow (request/reply).

Thanks

• 4 years later...

HI There!

i would like to know how have you scaled your testing for this EDI's from Tibco BC(EDI Inbound) converts to (XML outbound)-->TIBCO BW(XML Inbound)

&

In response TIBCO BW (XML outbound) back to TIBCO BC and TIBCO BC converts XML to EDI.

using JMS, please suggest

thanks,

Satish