I am able to create them and deploy the ear without any error but when i try to start appspace using bwadmin, it throws following error.

Manoj Chaurasia

Hi Everybody,

I have installed BW6 and the TEA version1.2. on MAC machine. I have created a sample ear and tried to create appspaces and appnodes. I am able to create them and deploy the ear without any error but when i try to start appspace using bwadmin, it throws following error

16:26:36.485 ERROR [main] com.tibco.thor.frwk - TIBCO-THOR-FRWK-CMN-500001: Failed to install bundle from [/users/Developer/Documents/bw6/bw/6.1/system/shared/com.tibco.bw.binding.rest.runtime.schema_6.1.100.006.jar]java.lang.Exception: Found a duplicate bundle within the same folder file:/Users/Developer/Documents/bw6/bw/6.1/system/shared/com.tibco.bw.binding.rest.runtime.schema_6.1.100.006.jarat com.tibco.bw.thor.management.common.BW6RepoUtil.installFromFolder(BW6RepoUtil.java:421) [com.tibco.bw.thor.management.common_1.2.0.010.jar:na]at com.tibco.bw.thor.management.common.BW6RepoUtil.installFromFolder(BW6RepoUtil.java:348) [com.tibco.bw.thor.management.common_1.2.0.010.jar:na]at com.tibco.bw.thor.admin.node.commands.StartCommand.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
At the locationUsers/Developer/Documents/bw6/bw/6.1/system/shared/com.tibco.bw.binding.rest.runtime.schema_6.1.100.006.jar you will find 2 bundles forcom.tibco.bw.binding.rest.runtime.schema, delete the lower version folder, i actually faced the same issue with FTL bundle and to be on safer side cut pasted the folder to a different location. After deleting the folder i started the appnode and it worked without any error.

• 2 months later...

Ihavea similar issue. I have installed BW 6.3.5 (with both hotfixes) and TEA 2.2 (with all 9 hotfixes). I can run the application in Studio Designer and deploy the application to TEA. However, when I try to startup AppNodes and AppSpaces, I get this error:

2017-05-01 16:18:25.832 ERROR [main] com.tibco.thor.frwk - TIBCO-THOR-FRWK-CMN-500001: Failed to install bundle from [D:tibcobw6bw6.3systemsharedcom.tibco.bw.tpcl.com.sun.jersey_2.21.0.002]

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Error while renaming bundle file to final location: D:tibcobw6bw6.3domainstibco_devappnodesdev_appspacedev_appnodeconfigorg.eclipse.osgi994bundleFile

• 3 years later...