I'm looking for a good document generator for a project written with BusinessWorks v5.

Manoj Chaurasia

Hi, I'm looking for a good document generator for a project written with BusinessWorks v5.12

The aim of the docs is to allow me to rewrite the project (in say Java) using the generated document and with minimal going back to BusinessWorks (BW) for details.

I've tried using tibcobwdoc. This generates some useful hierarchical info, but for any of the mappings, etc I need to go back to BW

Have also looked at MakeDocs, which although pretty good, it pretty expensive ($13k per station)

Any help would be appreciated

Regards Brian

• 4 years later...
We know it is a little late to answer the original poster's question, but for anyone else arriving here with the same question, we have a new product - TIBCO BW Design Document generator. You can give one or more BW projects or EAR files and generate a detailed design document with UML Activity Diagrams for the processes, Configuration and Mapping details of each activity and connection configuration. It is available in freemium model, you can use it with projects or EAR files up to 100 kb size athttps://bwcodescanner.com/tibco-bw/design/create-design-document. For larger projects, we have an enterprise SaaS or on-premise versions. We are a TIBCO Technology partner.