Fatal error 307 : The DTS specifies data objects that were not found in the target

Sandeep Sharma 3

I have scribe on premise and it is integrated with dynamics 365 on premise.

I am getting frequently this error in my scribe jobs.

When I restart the scribe services, then job works for fine sometime but again it give the error.

Scribe jobs which is configred are Processor Group typeof SERIAL and Default.

Is this the posibility that when SERIAL type jobs is running then it will block the other SERIAL job. In that block period if any job comes then will have this error

Just wondering, what could be reason for this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi,

Starting from 15.05.2023 we have the same error with one of our integration processes called "process 1".

It has run daily without problem the last 5 years ...

The miracle is:

• If I open the DTS "process 1" (which relates to the integration "process 1") in a new ScribeWorkbench session the connection to the target "crm online" will not be initialized --> some strange errors occur (like the entity "incident" is not available in CRM Dynamics)

But

• If I open random another DTS in a new ScribeWorkbench session it will be opened to the same target "crm online"
  • AND if I than open the DTS "process 1" in the SAME allready open ScribeWorkbench session, it opens without errors and I can run the DTS like a charm ...

I have no ideas how to resolve this, do you have any ideas?

Thank you so much in advance

Carsten

Hi,

Starting from 15.05.2023 we have the same error with one of our integration processes called "process 1".

It has run daily without problem the last 5 years ...

It seems, it is not related to changed or removed fields because:

The miracle is:

• If I open the DTS "process 1" (which relates to the integration "process 1") in a new ScribeWorkbench session the connection to the target "crm online" will not be initialized --> some strange errors occur (like the entities "incident" or "tasks" are not available in CRM Dynamics)

But

• If I open random another DTS in a new ScribeWorkbench session it will be opened to the same target "crm online"
  • AND if I than open the DTS "process 1" in the SAME allready open ScribeWorkbench session, it opens without errors and I can run the DTS like a charm ...

I have no ideas how to resolve this, do you have any ideas?

Thank you so much in advance

Carsten