In order to create distributed BPM environment as per the...

Biman Biswas

In order to create distributed BPM environment as per the installation guide for BPM 4.0,I have followed below steps.

1. Created AMX Admin successfully on Machine A.

2. Then Created TIBCO Host on Machine B and registered with AMX Admin.

3. Run the tct at machine A to create the BPM server using TIBCO Host created at Machine B.

The BPM node created at machine B and run successfully. Also, features got installed. But BPM app(amx.bpm.app ) deployed with failed start.

Here is error found in create.bpm.log,

I do attach the entire installation log for your reference,pl suggest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19 Jan 2016 18:25:40 ERROR - Start component 'apps' on node 'BPMRTNode' failed : java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Exception during web application initialization. Deployment of web application failed

19 Jan 2016 18:25:40 ERROR - java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Exception during web application initialization. Deployment of web application failed

caused by: javax.resource.ResourceException: TIBCO-AMX-HPA-014303: Failed to add context

caused by: TIBCO-AMX-HPA-014303: Failed to add context

caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'roleRestService': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: private com.tibco.cap.roles.services.impl.RoleServiceImpl com.tibco.cap.roles.rest.RoleRestService.roleService; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'repositoryComponent' defined in class path resource [app-repo-beans.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Cannot connect to the jcr/db..

I am also working and testing AMX BPM 4.0.

Can you try the following :

1> Stop the BPM node from a command prompt :

$ ./tibcohost stopNodes -nodeName BPMNode

2> Make sure the BPM node process is gone.

3> Start the nodes from a command prompt with -clean option

$ ./tibcohost startNodes -nodeName BPMNode -clean

I don't see any errors which could lead to this problem in the provided logs.

please provide results

• 2 years later...