Introducing the all-new TIBCO Community site!

For current users, please click "Sign In" to reset your password and access the enhanced features. If you're a first-time visitor, we extend a warm welcome—click "Sign Up" to become a part of the TIBCO Community!

If you're seeking alternative community sites, explore ibi, Jaspersoft, and Spotfire.

Error using Client Secret Deployment for Microsoft CDS connection

Redge Allen

I'm trying to add a CDS connection to Dynamics 365 using the Microsoft Common Data Service (CDS) connector. After selecting Client Secret for deployment, I entered the Dynamics 365 instance URL, Client ID, and Client Secret. When I test the connection, it prompts me with the folllowing error:

Connection test failed: Verify that the Organization is correct and that you can connect to the same Organization from the system running the Scribe Online Agent. The following exception message was returned: This field is required Parameter name: Organization. Exception type: System.ArgumentNullException

The organization is specified by the Dynamics 365 instance URL. I don't see another input for that field.

The cloud agent is able to connect to the same instance using the Dynamics 365 connector with AD authentication. I don't see any references to Client Secret deployment in the connector documentation here:

https://help.scribesoft.com/scribe/en/sol/conn/cds.htm